About our Staff
By Elizabeth (Year 5) & Niamh (Year 6)
- Ms Harland gives us a good education she is a friendly, kind and loving teacher. She puts lots of effort into her job and she always puts a smile on our face. She plans lots of days out for us that we all love!
- Jane is a hard working teacher that always has good ideas and she has a laugh with us. Jane is also an excellent swim teacher. She always cares about your feelings and she does different work with us that we enjoy doing!
- Ann always comes to school with a big smile on her face. She is a really crafty teacher. She always takes good care of us. She is a fun and giggly teacher. She takes good care of the nursery too!
- Caroline is a fun midday supervisor. She enjoys doing skipping with everyone and when it is indoor break we still have lots of fun with her and she helps us to learn to skip!
- Linda is our cook she makes fantastic tasty meals every day. Linda is one of the pupil’s mum so she is used to being around children! She treats us like family! She always serves us with a smile. Linda is very very jolly!
- Emma is our school administrator. She is kind, helpful and friendly. No job is too big or too small. She cheers us all up with her jolly smile! She is also very organised and always plans ahead!
- Liz is our cleaner. When we come in school in the morning it is like a magic fairy has been to clean. It is spotless and organised.
- Mr Bagnall is a fun P.E teacher - he teaches us while we learn lots of sports. We all enjoy P.E. Our favourite game is dodge ball we also like making up our own games.